Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boosting a Business


The business I picked to enhance would have to be the Bhel guy. As u might have realised this guy wasn’t just innovative but also unique. But just being unique isn’t enough for a growing business.
Like I said I’ve already described the functioning of this gentleman’s business. As a designer or just a customer I’d provide these suggestions to improve it.
• Being a travelling van not all customers are familiar with it. An attractive name display board could add lots. While eating customers have to stand.
• Folding chairs could be carried & set up when the truck halts.
• A loud speaker to announce the arrival of the truck.
• Perhaps, gloves for the duo making the snacks.
• While at the truck I got partially drenched in the rain. Improved protection from rain for customers is a must.
• If he claims to have created 480 varieties of chat, I suggest he should patent them.
• The plates he uses are flimsy. I suggest a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment